Prolift - Back/Spine Brace
Back injuries suck. That's why we recommend our Prolift Back Brace. A one-piece LSO brace, the Prolift immobilizes the wearer from the sacrococcygeal junction to above the T9 vertebra (all of the lower back). The front panel provides a hydrostatic lift to help hold the weight of the abdomen, reducing load on the discs. Ships from Ft. Wayne, IN.
- Single layer of soft moisture-wicking material makes these braces thinner, lighter, cooler, and less bulky than conventional braces.
- Anatomical Shape of the posterior panel keeps the brace from riding up when sitting or driving.
- Compression straps anchored directly to the panel allow for easy application.
- Center cutout reduces direct pressure on the spine.
- Split front panel reduces pressure on the wearer's spine by holding the weight of the abdomen to decompress the vertebrae.